For all you Apple lovers out there, My Yahoo! now officially supports the Safari 3 browser on Macs and PCs. Enjoy!
Archive for November, 2007
As an avid Facebook user, I’m happy to tell you that My Yahoo! now has a Facebook module available!
Once you add it, you’ll be able to see if you have new messages, friend requests, pokes, or invitations right from your page.
Looking for more? Check out the Facebook RSS feeds. You can add a feed to your page and see your friends’ status messages, notifications, and posted items without leaving My Yahoo!.
Watch for more enhancements to these features. But for now, enjoy!
My Yahoo! Product Manager
Hot off the press is our new Thanksgiving theme, complete with a proud turkey, fall foliage and the colors of the season.
And in case you haven’t thought about what to do after the big feast, check out this top ten Thanksgiving movies from the nice folks at Thanksgiving for All.
If you’re a foodie, consider adding these holiday and food-related modules to your page:
- Cookthink is worth a look, especially if you’re craving something. Recipes and tips too.
- Epicurious offers “doable” recipes for the season.
Winter and all the associated holidays are just around the corner. But don’t start stressing out just yet… Your My Yahoo! page can help you save time and stay on focused on all the great things the season brings.
Here are some must-have additions to your page to help you make the most out of winter!
• Build a yummy holiday menu with Allrecipes daily recipes for the holidays.
• Akhlah will help you learn more about making Jewish holidays special for children.
• Celebrating Christmas brings you recipes, party tips, and decorating and gift ideas.
And don’t forget to deck out your page. Wrap it up in our winter-y theme.
(Personalize this page> Change Color> Seasonal> Winter)
Enjoy the season!