Do you have a tab on your My Yahoo! page? Now is your chance to share it with others!
Here are the rules…a good tab:
• Reflects a collection of feeds for a topic that’s appropriate for all audiences, e.g. Must-Watch TV, Golf, Food Fan, etc.
• Refreshes frequently (a minimum of once a week)
• Includes a minimum of 9 feeds
Don’t forget! The tab you share, including feeds and content will be subject to Yahoo! appropriateness guidelines. (Good rule of thumb—if it’s something you wouldn’t share with your mom or your friends, then hold-off including the feed.)
*A little secret for you…
This is a great time to choose an accompanying theme and create your own page colors.
Think you have a tab that is good enough to share with millions of other My Yahoo! users? Simply forward your tab idea by Thursday, November 6, 2008 through the “More Options” menu at the top of your My Yahoo! page.
• Click “More Options” then click “Share by Email”. Then in the “To” field, enter email@example.com
• In the “Message Field”, include your first name or a nickname, along with the title of your tab.
My Yahoo! Editorial
10 Comments »
No comments yet.
Trackback responses to this post
Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy