Financial industry reform is getting lots of attention these days. Many of the issues in the debate may seem distant, partisan, or confusing, but the idea of protecting a consumer’s personal finances hits close to home for each of us.
Are you looking for some personal finance reform? Start by monitoring your investments and budget, current mortgage-rate data, and business news that is relevant to your situation. These possible additions to your My Yahoo! page can help:
- Stock Portfolio: See how your investments are performing by the minute.
- Yahoo! News – Personal Finance News: Keep tabs on market updates and practical news that affect your bottom line.
- Budget by Mint.com: This handy tool allows you to monitor a budget and track your spending, among other applications.
- Bankrate.com – Mortgages Blog: Get commentary and tips on what to watch for when it comes to financing your home.
When your money matters are under control and monitored regularly, you’ll be in better shape to handle whatever bumps the economy — and the financial industry — may throw your way.
Apps mentioned in this post:
- Add Stock Portfolio
- Add Yahoo! News – Personal Finance News
- Add Budget by Mint.com
- Add Bankrate.com – Mortgages Blog
- My Yahoo! Editorial