The holidays are coming, and that usually means lots of frantic, chaotic activity before you can really enjoy the good stuff. Or maybe that’s just my annual experience.
Let’s face it: The holidays at this time of year require preparation. If you don’t plan well, you’ll get stuck with more madness – from last-minute cards and cooking to overbooked travel.
Here are some great apps that might help turn your My Yahoo! page into a helpful holiday organizing agent:
- Organized Christmas — These daily ideas will help you take the frenzy out of the holiday season.
- Simply Recipes — Great ideas for cooking that will help you prepare festive dishes that enhance every celebration.
- Best Fare Trackers – Keep track of possible airfare deals, especially if you’re planning a getaway during the busy holiday season.
- Hanukkah News — Reminders and tips that will enhance your celebration of the Festival of Lights.
- Holidays & Entertaining — You can find recipes and many helpful ideas from members of the Betty Crocker community here.
- Popular Events & Holidays at 123Greetings.com — This feed is great for remembering and sending holiday greetings of all kinds, from the popular (Thanksgiving) to the obscure (Pickle Appreciation Day).
I hope you’re able to get an orderly head start to a great holiday season.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy