Did you make a resolution for 2011? It’s the thing to do these days, and there’s still plenty of time to make one if you haven’t already. Making a resolution is easy, but keeping it is much trickier.
Why not let your My Yahoo! page help you fulfill your resolutions? Adding some of the apps below, for example, can keep you reminded about what steps you need to take to stay on track. You will also find great ideas and tips that will help you succeed.
I’ve selected five categories for common New Year resolutions; you may find some of these apps useful for your goals:
- Diet Tracker — Use this tool to make sure your weight goals stay on track.
- Weight Loss News – Find out about new developments that will help you shed pounds safely.
- About Job Searching – This steady stream of tips and reminders will help you keep your career moving in the right direction.
- Rehaul.com – Career advice and insights about hiring.
- Your Money – Tax tips and timely consumer insights to help you get the most from your income.
- Budget by Mint.com – A great way to see what’s happening to your account balances every day.
- Global Investing — Insights from Reuters keep you informed about opportunities worth considering — and not.
- Stop Smoking Tip — Helpful advice that can guide anyone to kick the habit.
- Fitness Yoga — Get all the tips, practice ideas, and health information to enjoy this healthy activity.
- The Women’s Health Blog — Getting health and fitness updates from this blog is a great way to keep yourself in top condition.
- FitBuff.com’s Health Secrets – You’ll find good ideas on exercises and diet tips to help you maintain your fitness.
- Zen Habits — Great reminders for unplugging and adopting a more efficient lifestyle.
Best wishes for a safe, healthy, and successful 2011!
My Yahoo! editorial